LGBTQA+ Workplace Awareness Training (via Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
This training short course has been designed to provide an overview of the importance and challenges of LGBTQA+ diversity in the workplace, and the ways in which businesses can support their LGBTQA+ employees and colleagues.
This course is widely applicable, but ideally suited to those who work with people, particularly HR and management professionals.
By attending this course, delegates will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate awareness of the specific and unique challenges faced in a) the learner’s industry and b) wider society by gender diverse and non-heterosexual individuals.
- Critically examine their own personal beliefs, attitudes, and biases about gender diverse and non-heterosexual individuals.
- Understand the law regarding protected characteristics and types of discrimination and identify issues for gender diverse and non-heterosexual individuals not covered by the law.
- Develop a tangible and appropriate list of actions that the learner will be responsible for, which can be implemented to create safer spaces for gender diverse and non-heterosexual individuals, with space allocated for future updates.
- General Admission£29.27+£0.73 Service fee£29.27+£0.73 Service fee0£0