Transgender Workplace Awareness Training (via Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
This course has been designed to provide a comprehensive and relevant education about gender diversity as it relates to the workplace, looking at current laws, legal challenges and best practices for the employer in managing transgender, non-binary or otherwise gender diverse staff, colleagues and customers.
This course is widely applicable, but ideally suited to those who work with people, particularly HR and management professionals.
By attending this course, delegates will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Display an understanding of what it means to be transgender/non-binary/gender non-conforming.
- Display an understanding of the correct terminology to use when addressing transgender/non-binary/gender non-conforming people.
- Display an understanding of the law and how this applies to transgender/non-binary/gender non-conforming people in the workplace.
- Display an understanding of gaps in the law and current best practices addressing these.
- Develop a tangible and appropriate set of actions to make the delegate’s workplace more welcoming for transgender/non-binary/gender non-conforming staff and customers.
- General Admission£29.27+£0.73 Service fee£29.27+£0.73 Service fee0£0